My name is Kay Dixon and I am the Family Support Advisor (PSA) at Simonside Primary. I am based in school to offer support to families.
I work Monday to Friday every morning and all day Wednesday and Friday.
I am often in the school yard each morning and more than happy to chat with you.
I offer support in the following areas of family life:
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Emotional well being for children and adults
- Money and housing advice
- Developing parenting skills
- Family learning (literacy and numeracy skills)
- Behaviour support
- Guidance about other support agencies
- Domestic abuse
- Keeping children safe
To contact me please call into school or ring directly on: 0191 286 0776