General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for Parent / Carers
Along with other organisations across the UK, we are busy preparing for the change to the Data protection Law that is due to take place on 25th May 2018. Below please find a simple guide, which tells you about how we are working to meet the new regulation, which will give more control to individuals and more responsibilities to organisations that collect and hold your data.
Our organization holds the following data: pupil records, pupil medical information, parent contact information, parent details which enable us to check for Free School Meal qualification or 30 hours nursery qualification, safeguarding records, special educational needs records and school meals data. The Governing Body and our Data protection Officer will be holding the school to account to ensure that we are meeting our GDPR responsibilities. We will keep you informed about GDPR throughout May. If you have any questions, please ask to speak to Mrs Douse in the school office.
- Privacy Notice - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Staff - V5.0.pdf
- Employment Privacy Notice - Voluntary Controlled and Community Schools Only - V3.pdf
- Parents and Pupils Privacy Notice - V4.pdf
- Volunteers Privacy Notice - V2.pdf
- Acceptable Use Policy.pdf
- GDPR policy.pdf
- Information Policy.pdf
- Information Security Incident Reporting Policy.pdf
- Information Security Policy.pdf
- Recruitment Privacy Notice.pdf