Class Teacher September 2018
Job Title: Classroom Teachers
1 part time EYFS classroom teacher
1 Full Time KS1 Classroom Teacher
1 Full time KS2 Classroom Teacher
Salary: MPS/UPS £22,467 - £38,250 per annum
Contract: One FT post will be offered as permanent and others will be fixed term for a year initially.
The governors and staff of this vibrant and welcoming primary school are seeking to appoint an inspirational teachers to join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team of professionals. Applications are invited from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding and motivated teacher who can raise levels of achievement for all children.
- Has the drive and commitment to make a positive impact on school standards, pupil engagement and achievement.
- Will be passionate about children’s learning and promote innovative ways to enrich the curriculum.
- Will promote teamwork and be a professional role model.
- Has high expectations of behaviour and will be committed to making a positive influence on the lives of our children.
- Can work highly effectively within a team environment.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and very supportive whole staff team.
- Resilient, happy children who are keen to learn and make you smile!
- A school rated Good by Ofsted.
- CPD opportunities and time to develop your professional skills.
- A journey with a school ready to embrace new positive challenges.
When: Required September 2018
Interested candidates are warmly invited to look around the school on Thursday 26th April or Friday 27th April at 3:45. Please contact the School Office to confirm.
Simonside Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and a range of other recruitment checks.
The safe recruitment form explains that a satisfactory Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure of Criminal Convictions is an essential requirement for this post. You must disclose all previous convictions, cautions or bindovers; none of these may be considered “spent”.
It is important that the school has information about whether or not you have any convictions so that this can be discussed with you at interview. Failure to return the safe recruitment form before interview (and, in the case of the successful candidate, failure to subsequently obtain a satisfactory Certificate of Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau) will unfortunately disqualify you from further consideration for this post.
Application Details: A paper copy should be returned to: Mrs Susan Dodds, School Business Manager, Simonside Primary School by noon on Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on 4th May 2018. We will contact via phone those candidates successful for interview.
Lesson observations / interviews will take place on Tuesday 8th (EYFS) Wednesday 9th May (KS2) and Friday 11th May (KS1)
- EYFS part time - Class teacher Job Description April 2018.doc
- EYFS part time - Teacher Personal Specification April 2018.doc